which do you think weighs more? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : which do you think weighs more?

vr6ofpain
05-15-2005, 11:35 AM
the speakers or the girl?

http://i19.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/12/4c/ea_12_sb.JPG

:D

This Guy
05-15-2005, 11:39 AM
hahaha thats rough. What speakers are those by the way?

anamorphic96
05-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Those look like Polks flagship speaker from the 80's. The SDA series I believe. They actually sound quite good but love the juice to sound there best.

markw
05-16-2005, 05:10 AM
wait for it...

Worf101
05-16-2005, 06:35 AM
Cold, just plain cold... You guys...

Da Worfster :rolleyes:

IRG
05-16-2005, 11:56 AM
wait for it...

Where you been, Texas?

thepogue
05-17-2005, 08:05 AM
all three!...wooohooo

Pogue

risabet
05-17-2005, 08:56 AM
Not the girl, but the Polks. Those suckers will play LOUD and go low, or so I recall. Nothin' wrong with either

SlumpBuster
05-17-2005, 12:21 PM
After all the money and space I've spent on stereo equipment and records, I 'd be lucky if any girl would have me.

Jimmy C
05-17-2005, 03:44 PM
... pretty cute if she would lose the weight.

Reminds me of a waitress we saw in a diner... VERY pretty, but once she walked away from the safe confines behind the bar, she was b-i-g. It was like the episode of "Spongebob" where all the Crabby Patties went to Squidward's hips...lol.

Too much "junk in the trunk"

Jimmy likes the picture...

topspeed
05-18-2005, 01:43 PM
Reminds me of a waitress we saw in a diner... VERY pretty, but once she walked away from the safe confines behind the bar, she was b-i-g...
It's like false advertising. I remember back in my single days, I was cruising around with a friend on our bikes looking for chicks. We pulled up next to two cuties in a convertible and asked them if they'd like a ride. They pulled off into a parking lot, parked their ride, and as soon as they opened the door it was the Titanic effect: talk about only seeing the tip of the iceberg! Junk in the trunk? They were Surburbans! Thankfully, neither of us turned off our bikes and both of us took off. Yeah, it was rude, but if that thing would have jumped on the back I don't think I would have been able to steer...what with the front wheel aiming at the sky and all :D.

Jimmy C
05-18-2005, 01:59 PM
...the right thing...lol. I'm sure one can find a lawyer in this litigious society that can make a "false advertising" case for you...

Aw, well... be grateful... as luck would have it, we're perfect :*)

That'll learn ya to try and pick up any chick, eh?

Worf101
05-19-2005, 06:25 AM
Hey, I'm in upstate NY, land of the fat-assed, balding house-frau. Compared to the usual pickings round here this girl is positively ravashing. No joke. As far as ample butted women is concerned I like a little "junk in da trunk". I like cushion in my pushin' if you catch ma drift. So what if you can't pass on the right and she beeps when she walks backwards... that's just part of her charm. Also how many of us are slim, svelte "hardbodies"? Nah, she looks just fine to moi...

Da Worfster :D

topspeed
05-19-2005, 04:32 PM
Hey, I'm in upstate NY, land of the fat-assed, balding house-frau. Compared to the usual pickings round here this girl is positively ravashing. No joke. As far as ample butted women is concerned I like a little "junk in da trunk". I like cushion in my pushin' if you catch ma drift. So what if you can't pass on the right and she beeps when she walks backwards... that's just part of her charm. Also how many of us are slim, svelte "hardbodies"? Nah, she looks just fine to moi...

Da Worfster :D
Worfster my brother, I've got three words for ya:

Move to California!

http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/059/969_california-girl.jpg

So what if most of what chicks have here is more from their plastic surgeon than from the Man upstairs? I ain't complainin' :D!

risabet
05-19-2005, 04:53 PM
and I agree with the Worfster. Wopmen need to be rounded with hips and curves IMO. The above are cute but a little too bony for my tastes.

paul_pci
05-19-2005, 05:06 PM
I spent five years in Wisconsin, so I know exactly what Worf is talkin' 'bout. We should all take up collections to get the Worf out to Cali!! As always I pledge my 2 cents.

Worf101
05-20-2005, 06:03 AM
Worfster my brother, I've got three words for ya:

Move to California!

http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/059/969_california-girl.jpg

So what if most of what chicks have here is more from their plastic surgeon than from the Man upstairs? I ain't complainin' :D!

Reasons I can't/won't be movin' to Cali:

1. I need to breathe "air" not smog...
2. I like it when the ground beneath my feet does not do "Da Shim Sham Shimmy".
3. I don't like it when the hills move on their own accord.
4. I hate fightin' brush fires with a Garden Hose.
5. I like having a continent between my son and Michael Jackson.
6. The Governator's "alright" but I can't hardly understand a word he says...

I could write a dozen more but hey... It's a New York thang. But I will say that most Cali wommins I've run into have been downright stunning.

Da Worfster :cool:

topspeed
05-20-2005, 07:51 AM
Dude, you're too damn funny! :D:D:D

#5's a killer!

paul_pci
05-20-2005, 10:11 AM
You're killin' my California buzz, man, which I think is from breathing too much smog.

Worf101
05-20-2005, 10:22 AM
Dude, you're too damn funny! :D:D:D

#4's a killer!
We do try to be funny. Life in "da great northeast" is hard. Long winters, ugly wimmins etc... to cope wit all dis "misery' we need an overly developed sense of humor. :D 'Sides, everything on my list was taken from watching the evening news from your neck of the woods. I won't even mention riots, O.J., etc... But I've visited Cali ONCE, had a great time...

Da Worfster :cool:

bjornb17
05-20-2005, 01:58 PM
get a nice latin girl from down south like i did :)

gorgeous girl with just the right amount of trunk space :)

topspeed
05-20-2005, 09:47 PM
get a nice latin girl from down south like i did :)

gorgeous girl with just the right amount of trunk space :)
Was that one of those mail order jobs? That's all part of that NAFTA thingy, right? :D

bjornb17
05-20-2005, 10:28 PM
Was that one of those mail order jobs? That's all part of that NAFTA thingy, right? :D

hahahaha nonono. we go to the same university so i met her there :)

thepogue
05-21-2005, 12:52 PM
good ole worfy....da jokesta..lol

Pogue:cool:

hermanv
05-23-2005, 10:42 AM
So.... I tried fancy cars and sunglasses , no effect. Are you guys trying to tell me that a good stereo attracts wimen?

Is that what the silver cables and diamond styli are all about? Damn.