Yamaha HTR-5730 vs. Panasonic SC-HT07? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha HTR-5730 vs. Panasonic SC-HT07?

Ronyice
05-10-2005, 02:25 PM
I am trying to compare between the Yamaha YHT-120 (which includes the HTR-5730S receiver and NSP-240S speaker system) and a Panasonic HTIB (SC-HT07). If anyone has any opinions to contribute, they would be much appreciated. I have found great reviews on the Panasonic system but little info on the Yamaha. Thanks. :confused:

paul_pci
05-10-2005, 06:10 PM
I am trying to compare between the Yamaha YHT-120 (which includes the HTR-5730S receiver and NSP-240S speaker system) and a Panasonic HTIB (SC-HT07). If anyone has any opinions to contribute, they would be much appreciated. I have found great reviews on the Panasonic system but little info on the Yamaha. Thanks. :confused:

Can we possibly talk you out of getting a HTIB? There just too much compromise of quality for convenience. It breaks our hearts to see someone purchase a HTIB. Plus, it's my turn to bring the cookies to the next HTIB grief counseling meeting.

Ronyice
05-11-2005, 09:16 AM
Can we possibly talk you out of getting a HTIB? There just too much compromise of quality for convenience. It breaks our hearts to see someone purchase a HTIB. Plus, it's my turn to bring the cookies to the next HTIB grief counseling meeting.

Appreciate your advice but I am looking for a budget option for a small room. I do know I would be sacrifycing quality though. In that case, what would be your best advise as to the two systems mentioned?