Sequels you WANT to see! (or are at least curious about) [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sequels you WANT to see! (or are at least curious about)

Kam
05-10-2005, 12:00 PM
So in our long line of 'what if' threads, i dont remember if we've talked about this one. Or at least, havent in a while. So, what sequel have they not made (if you can find one!) that you would want to see made, or at least be curious about.

1. Innerspace 2 - while i am not sure a sequel would be any good, i am sure as hell just curious as to where this story would go with jack potter to the rescue, driving off after the limo.

2. Goonies 2 - again, sheer curiosity - would be interesting either to see a new group of kids have an adventure like that, or the same group grown up and having to reach back to the children inside em for another adventure. (although it didnt quite work with spielberg's hook, the same idea).

3. The Revenge of the Christ - c'mon... everyone wants to see the big JC kick some serious alien butt."The JC will layeth the smacketh down!!!"

4. History of the World Part II: They had a trailer for it!!! That's not fair!! Biggest tease.

5. Buckaroo Banzai vs. The World Crime League: Second biggest tease! if the bankrupcty redtape ever gets cleared up (the production company that made it went bankrupt) am gonna make this one myself!!!

peace
k2

eqm
05-10-2005, 12:33 PM
So in our long line of 'what if' threads, i dont remember if we've talked about this one. Or at least, havent in a while. So, what sequel have they not made (if you can find one!) that you would want to see made, or at least be curious about.

1. Innerspace 2 - while i am not sure a sequel would be any good, i am sure as hell just curious as to where this story would go with jack potter to the rescue, driving off after the limo.

2. Goonies 2 - again, sheer curiosity - would be interesting either to see a new group of kids have an adventure like that, or the same group grown up and having to reach back to the children inside em for another adventure. (although it didnt quite work with spielberg's hook, the same idea).

3. The Revenge of the Christ - c'mon... everyone wants to see the big JC kick some serious alien butt."The JC will layeth the smacketh down!!!"

4. History of the World Part II: They had a trailer for it!!! That's not fair!! Biggest tease.

5. Buckaroo Banzai vs. The World Crime League: Second biggest tease! if the bankrupcty redtape ever gets cleared up (the production company that made it went bankrupt) am gonna make this one myself!!!

peace
k2

Spaceballs 3: The Search for 2

I'll let you know if I can think of any others!

eisforelectronic
05-10-2005, 11:59 PM
another Star Wars?

anamorphic96
05-11-2005, 12:04 AM
[QUOTE=eqm]Spaceballs 3: The Search for 2

ROFLMAO :D :D :D

20to20K
05-11-2005, 05:15 AM
1) Jules walking the earth

2) Marsalis in a rape couseling group

3) Butch finally strangling his annoying wife

4) QT's new oak bedroom set

5) Honey bunny takes his traumatized wuss ass back to England!

shokhead
05-11-2005, 06:07 AM
Debbie Does Dallas.

Kam
05-11-2005, 10:57 AM
Debbie Does Dallas.

you're right... three decades of DDD... it's time for one in this millenium... who to play Debbie? Jenna Jameson? Brianna Banks? Bring Nikki Tyler back? Jessica Drake? Stormy?

Debbie Does Dallas 1978
Debbie Does Dallas Part II 1981
Debbie Does Dallas Part III 1985
Debbie Does Dallas Part IV 1988
Debbie Does Wall Street 1991
Debbie Does Dallas Again 1994
Debbie Does Dallas The Next Generation 1997
Debbie Does Dallas '99 1999

topspeed
05-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Spaceballs 3: The Search for 2
Thanks! I needed that! :D:D:D

shokhead
05-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Another Detective Marlow?

Worf101
05-12-2005, 07:41 AM
Here's some from my noggin...

1."Casablanca The Return" - Follows Ric and Renaud as they fight with the resistence in Nazi occupied North Africa. Or, Ric and Renaud as their "beautiful friendship" blossoms into something "more".

2. "Independence Day - The Cleanup" - Hokay, every major city in the woild is in ruins... there's blasted bubble ships raining debris all over the map... Da Mothership is dropping junk from space like rabbit pellets and you think your mom's gonna clean this mess up?. Man there's a whole lotta work to be done.

3. "Old Frankenstein" - Mel Brooks and the boy's follow how the Monster copes with alzheimers, in contenence and a nagging wife.

4. "Ah Pity The Fool" - A musical frolic featuring the dancing and singing stylings of Mr. T.

Sorry, bout these, I must be off my meds again...

Da Worfster

RGA
05-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Jaws 5: The search for Steven Spielberg or Spock -- anybody!!!

Avengers 2: Hopefully we'll get it Right this Time

James Bond 007: Tomorrow we Find an Interesting Plot

Star Wars: Episode who the Hell Cares Lucas Sold out Two Movies Ago.

LOTR: Remake -- This Time we tell the Story Just s Well by Cutrting out 6 hours of Repetitive Drivel.

Batman: Just When you Thought this Tired Useless Banal Series was Finally Over and it was Safe to go Back to the Movies/

Keanu Reeves: The How to be a Major Movie Star Without Any Sort of Acting Talent.

Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson: Bimbos with Billions or The Beginning of the End of Civilization as we Know it.

eqm
05-13-2005, 07:00 AM
i really want to see...

REVENGE OF THE NERDS watch REVENGE OF THE SITH!!

"This is bullsh**!! Pan Down!! I want to see some 'suited' Vader!"

"We've got Vader! We've got Vader!"

"When you were a baby clone in your incubation vat, your genetic host had but one wish for you. That you would grow up to be a man. Well look at you now! YOU JUST GOT YOUR A**ES KICKED BY A BUNCH OF G** D*MN JEDI! JEDI!! Well, if I was you, I'd do something about it to redeem myself in the eyes of your General, your genetic host, and your maker!" :cool:

cam
05-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Naked Gun 2 9/16th. If they make it, we will come.