Some Tull re-issues [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Some Tull re-issues

Duds
05-03-2005, 07:25 AM
Got these today: "Under Wraps" "The Broadsword and the Beast" "Crest of a Knave"

these are remastered and each have some bonus material. The best bonus material seems to be on "Broadsword" which has 8 previously unreleased tracks.

Under wWaps contains a video track for Lap Of Luxury
Crest Of a Knave contains the bonus track Part Of The Machine.

shokhead
05-03-2005, 07:51 AM
Love tull,saw him them times in there prime but those 3 dont interest me at all. What other early tull has been remastered? I've got AL.

Diego
05-03-2005, 08:22 AM
"Thick as a Brick" remaster sounds very good in my opinion. The bonus track is a shortened live version of Thick as a Brick (12 minutes), and 17 minutes of band interviews (Ian Anderson, Jeffrey Hammond, and Martin Barre")

Dusty Chalk
05-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Love tull,saw him them times in there prime but those 3 dont interest me at all. What other early tull has been remastered? I've got AL.They've been steadily working their way up through the catalog. These are the latest three in a long line of Tull remasters. The first set or two were rather ugly in the packaging, though.

shokhead
05-04-2005, 05:30 AM
I listened to Benifit last night,my fav. Then i listened to the remastered AL,poorly done remastered.