Help needed with NAD T743 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with NAD T743

James
04-30-2005, 07:13 AM
My NAD t 743 is a little over a year old. Out of the blue, it will only produce sound intermittently with a DVD or CD and will not run the TV audio at all. When it does produce sound with the DVD or CD it is only on certain sound modes and sometimes on the "a" speakers, sometimes on the "b" speakers, and, of course, sometimes on neither. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening and what can be done to fix this? Thanks in advance.

hershon
04-30-2005, 08:27 AM
I'm assuming you have a warranty. If the fixes posted here don't work (I'm guessing you had a power outage and your engine was messed up), call the company up. If that gets you nowhere, then look in the yellow pages and go to a reputable repair place and get it fixed by them. If its not worth getting fixed by them, then sell it as is on Ebay- there are plenty of people who salivate over a nonworking high end electronic item, seriously. I then suggest you take an extended warranty over any future purchases or buy something in excellent condition that's already been used. Good luck.

My NAD t 743 is a little over a year old. Out of the blue, it will only produce sound intermittently with a DVD or CD and will not run the TV audio at all. When it does produce sound with the DVD or CD it is only on certain sound modes and sometimes on the "a" speakers, sometimes on the "b" speakers, and, of course, sometimes on neither. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening and what can be done to fix this? Thanks in advance.