Any recommendations for Tube Buffer [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any recommendations for Tube Buffer

bladerunner
04-23-2005, 03:00 PM
Hello I have a new Musical Fidelity Tube Buffer and looking for recommendations for interconnects. I currently use a pair of Musical Fidelity interconnects from my Universal Player to my Integrated Amp, however I need an additional pair to connect the Tube Buffer...thanks

Geoffcin
04-23-2005, 04:01 PM
Hello I have a new Musical Fidelity Tube Buffer and looking for recommendations for interconnects. I currently use a pair of Musical Fidelity interconnects from my Universal Player to my Integrated Amp, however I need an additional pair to connect the Tube Buffer...thanks

Try what I use; Homegrown Audio Silver Lace. You can even get it as a kit and save some $$$, while you get the satisfaction of building part of your setup.

Homegrownaudio.com

bladerunner
04-23-2005, 08:14 PM
thank you for the lead, however what would the cost be buying all the tools?

Geoffcin
04-24-2005, 09:04 AM
thank you for the lead, however what would the cost be buying all the tools?

About $15 at RatShack for a decent one.

wfontenot
04-28-2005, 07:18 AM
Try Zu cables. The Oxygen cables are a great bargin (~34 dollars via ebay). Try ebay - they are running a promotion via ebay. Great build quality and great customer sservice I just swtiched out my monster cables with these and there was a noticable difference. Nothing to jump up and down about, but a difference.