Hey can someone tell me how to make a "Poll"? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey can someone tell me how to make a "Poll"?

Worf101
04-14-2005, 06:14 AM
I want to start making some Polls around here and for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

Da Worfster

Geoffcin
04-14-2005, 02:53 PM
I want to start making some Polls around here and for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

Da Worfster

Hi Worf,

A bit off topic but;

I remember how you were not at all happy about the new Starwars. Well, you aint the only one! These guys put out a spoof on the new Starwars episode III. They call it "A lost Hope" I think you'll get a kick out of it.

http://www.sequentialpictures.com/moviestarwarsepisode3.html

dean_martin
04-14-2005, 06:15 PM

Da Worfster

Ask newtrix1 over on the rave recordings board. He just did a series of March Madness matchups - and he did a very good job, I might add.

BTW, I'm looking forward to Da Worfster Polls!

kexodusc
04-15-2005, 03:48 AM
Worfster:

It's a bit hidden, but not difficult at all...Just start a new thread as you normally would, then underneath the "submit new thread" button that you have to click to post the thread, you will see a big blue box called "additional options".
The option to "post a poll" with number of options is there...

Now get to it...we're waiting to see what criminally genious polls you've come up with!!!

Worf101
04-15-2005, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the love fellahs... And Geoffi... thanks for the humor. I laughed so hard I almost p***ed myself. Man... wuz that good. Thanks for the information all my nefariousness deeds are about to be set into place.... Mwah ha.. ha... ha!!!

Da Worfster