Do you ever have silly dreams about music? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever have silly dreams about music?

Snowbunny
04-13-2005, 11:44 AM
Last night I dreamt that I was standing in line for a reunion concert of The Rugles. It was a pretty young crowd so no one else noticed that the lead singer from the band was in line too. I recognized him (IRL I have no idea what he looks like) and he was pleased to be noticed, and I said, "yeah, but I'm old too!" Heheheh... he asked if I knew who was the opening act and I said, of course, Polyphonic Spree!

Question: What song did they perform that will earn them a place in history?

Anybody else dream about their favourite artist or band?

ForeverAutumn
04-13-2005, 03:17 PM
So, I can't say that I have dreamt about a favourite artist or band. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. :)

But...I often fall asleep at night humming a favourite song in my head. I'll lie in bed singing something over and over in my mind until I finally fall asleep. Then I sometimes wake up in the morning with the same song stuck in my head. Weird, eh?

Dusty Chalk
04-13-2005, 07:54 PM
I have silly dreams, and I have dreams about music, but I haven't had silly dreams about music.

Yet.

tentoze
04-13-2005, 08:07 PM
I've heard music that sounded like silly dreams. But not mine. Either way.

-Jar-
04-14-2005, 08:44 AM
I used to dream that all of a sudden I was on stage with Iron Maiden. It did not matter that I couldn't play guitar. It seems that the crowd was screaming so loud that no one noticed. The thing I remember most is the incredible high that you get standing in front of a large crowd of screaming people.

I've also had dreams that have soundtracks including songs that I've composed myself, while in the dream. The sad thing is is that I can never remember them when I wake up. But damn, they are good songs.

-jar

Dave_G
04-14-2005, 11:06 AM
My dreams are usually about old girlfriends or other stuff.

I dreamed that I sang for XTC once.

Dave