Your know your getting old when you take photos of your TT [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Your know your getting old when you take photos of your TT

thepogue
04-09-2005, 10:00 AM
AND enjoy looking at them!!..lol...poor ole sod :eek:

thepogue
04-09-2005, 10:03 AM
ohhhh...ya ya ya...lol

Pogue

thepogue
04-09-2005, 10:05 AM
nice butt....

thepogue
04-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Peace-out, Pogue

squeegy200
04-10-2005, 06:15 PM
I know I am a retro audio grouch when I enjoy looking at the pictures of your table! ;)

Nice setup. How does it sound?

DaHaq
04-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Awesome, looks like you've got a little shrine set up there :D
Due to space constraints, my technics table is placed way on top of the entertainment center; my 5'4" friend can't even reach it to switch discs when he comes over

thepogue
04-11-2005, 04:53 AM
lol...ahhh the vinyl gods...well...me room is too small but otherwise I'm very please for the price point...I've picked up everything used and at very very good prices...so with that in mind it awesome!! I think I'll never get the full impact of the system without getting a bigger two channel room. I've got two item in my set-up that I'll be keeping for the duration...the Linn and my cables...everything else is upgradeable when the right time, price and peice comes along...as far as the room goes...when my son moves out (a coupe years?) I'll knock down a wall and have a 24' x 14' room to work with and then I'll really be able to see/hear what the equipment can do.

Have fun!!

Peace, Pogue