Audioquest Interconnects [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Audioquest Interconnects

LEAFS264
04-07-2005, 11:14 AM
How important is it to have the same interconnects for all 6 channels. Can you use different cables from the same company,as long as they are the same length?(i.e) Diamonbacks for the front and copperhead for the rear.

Jay

musicoverall
04-07-2005, 12:44 PM
How important is it to have the same interconnects for all 6 channels. Can you use different cables from the same company,as long as they are the same length?(i.e) Diamonbacks for the front and copperhead for the rear.

Jay

Actually, using higher definition cables for the fronts sounds like a good idea. If I had a multichannel system, I'd use the best cables for the fronts and lesser cables for the rears and sub. You could even use cables from different manufacturers if you chose.

risabet
04-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Actually, using higher definition cables for the fronts sounds like a good idea. If I had a multichannel system, I'd use the best cables for the fronts and lesser cables for the rears and sub. You could even use cables from different manufacturers if you chose.

I try to use the same cables in every location in my system. If I were upgrading one at a time I would put the better cable in the front, but I would eventually replace them all.