New comp available [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New comp available

Finch Platte
04-07-2005, 07:44 AM
Wanna hear some (mostly) fairly new stuff?

Ok, then- PM me.

Disc I song/band

1) Cassandra Geminni E Sarcophagi- The Mars Volta
2) Pain- Blackfield
3) Let Me Kiss You- Morrisey
4) Looking- Ziggy Marley
5) Dyin' Man- Widespread Panic
6) Going Back To Memphis- The Band
7) Off To School- An Angle
8) All Is Full Of Love- Death Cab For Cutie
9) Fallen- Pity Sing
10) All The Young Dudes- Travis
11) I'm Over It- Everlife
12) Jack The Lad- Dodgy
13) Jamie- Jenoah
14) Midnight Snow- Killers
15) Hounds Of Love- Futureheads
16) Pastimes & Lifestyles- Dogs Die In Hot Cars
17) More Than Fine- Switchfoot
18) Let It Drive- ...Trail Of Dead
19) Golden Touch- Razorlight
20) Tangled Up In Plaid- Queens Of The Stone Age
25) 30 Seconds Of Magic- Triumph The Insult Comic Dog

Disc II bong/sand

1) Teardrop- Massive Attack
2) Walk Into The Sea- Low
3) All In A Row- Gratitude
4) A Normal Town- The Letter Openers
5) Streetcrawler- Jimmy Chamberlin Complex
6) Ghosts- Mark Geary
7) All Deliberate Speed- Mae
8) Bubblegum & Beer- Supersuckers
9) Fall Behind Me- The Donnas
10) Bedroom Talk- The Starting Line
11) She Is Light- The Dotted Line
12) Someday Soon- The Waking Hours
13) In The Air Tonight- Nonpoint
14) I Need Your Love In My Life- Solomon Burke
15) Control- Mute Math
16) Can't Exist- Joseph Arthur
17) Dear John- Aimee Mann
18) Burning In The Sun- Blue Merle
19) The Storm- The Doves
20) The Air Between Us- Hammock

fp

jack70
04-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Sure Finchy... lotsa interesting stuff there. Will reciprocate down the road as well. How'd you get the Aimee Mann tune? I've heard a number from her new album, but it's not being released for another month. (it's OK, but not great). PM if you don't remember my addy.

PS- anyone that has access to I-tunes... there's a 23-cut special live/interview release there (made for I-tunes) by Aimee. I don't use I-tunes, or have an account, or have an I-pod, (or much time or reason to). But if anyone who does would download that (qusi-album) & burn it to a CDR data disc, I'd pay for it, plus give you a slew of worthless comps of mine. (over 30 & counting). LOL.

Finch Platte
04-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Sure Finchy... lotsa interesting stuff there. Will reciprocate down the road as well. How'd you get the Aimee Mann tune? I've heard a number from her new album, but it's not being released for another month. (it's OK, but not great). PM if you don't remember my addy.

PS- anyone that has access to I-tunes... there's a 23-cut special live/interview release there (made for I-tunes) by Aimee. I don't use I-tunes, or have an account, or have an I-pod, (or much time or reason to). But if anyone who does would download that (qusi-album) & burn it to a CDR data disc, I'd pay for it, plus give you a slew of worthless comps of mine. (over 30 & counting). LOL.

Still in Gales F.?

I got the Aimee from the latest ish of Paiste mag- same cut you heard, I wonder?

Can't help w/ the I-tunes, sorry.

Comp'll be on its way soon.

fp

jack70
04-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Yup, I'm still here.

Aimee always pre-releases her albums on her site via flash-encoded audio. One could theoretically "steal" it there, but she's hip enough to realize her fans are gonna want the real thing. I actually didn't even know a new album was scheduled to come out... heard about it somewhere else. I've only heard a few snippets myself.

PS, there's a HS junior in your neck of the woods who's already verballed to UConn (basketball)... Jackie Gemelous (sp)... rated one of the best in her class nationally. Still has her senior season to play.

Thanks.

newtrix1
04-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Lot's of stuff there I've never heard. Hit me please if it's still up for grabs. Thanks i a.

Rick

Finch Platte
04-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Lot's of stuff there I've never heard. Hit me please if it's still up for grabs. Thanks i a.

Rick

You got it. Are you a Hot Hot Heat fan, by any chance?

Still in Wilmington?

fp

newtrix1
04-09-2005, 02:20 AM
You got it. Are you a Hot Hot Heat fan, by any chance?

Still in Wilmington?

fp

no,yes :)

jasn
04-13-2005, 07:13 AM
Got a nice package yesterday, with a bonus disc no less!

I'm about 1/2way through disc 1, and I'm already shopping online for Blackfield and Pitty SIng.

Thanks FP.