Whaddya think of my new Avatar? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Whaddya think of my new Avatar?

Worf101
04-05-2005, 11:34 AM
Okay movie buffs... rate me or rake me.

Da Worfster :cool:

Kam
04-05-2005, 12:17 PM
wow, that was horrible... how about:

Okay! We'll drink to our jpegs!

even worse... alright.. then...

so.. 1100 men went into the water, 316 came out... jpegs took the rest.

ok, am DONE!

peace
k2

Sir Terrence the Terrible
04-05-2005, 02:32 PM

No offense my angry bat carrying klingon friend, but I liked the old avatar better. Or maybe I was just so used to it, it fit you.

E-Stat
04-05-2005, 05:22 PM

I rather prefered Robert Shaw's characters in From Russia With Love or in Jaws

rw

eisforelectronic
04-06-2005, 03:10 AM
wow, that was horrible... how about:

Okay! We'll drink to our jpegs!

even worse... alright.. then...

so.. 1100 men went into the water, 316 came out... jpegs took the rest.

ok, am DONE!

peace
k2

uh...jpeg shark?

Worf101
04-06-2005, 07:49 AM
I rather prefered Robert Shaw's characters in From Russia With Love or in Jaws

rw

What movie do you think this Avatar's from? It IS from "Jaws".

Da Worfster :confused:

Kam
04-06-2005, 09:22 AM
uh...jpeg shark?

yeah, it was lame, but i figured i needed a break from my regular genius level comments. haha. j/k. it was just lame, no excuses.

cam
04-06-2005, 11:46 AM

I'm with Sir Double T on this one, Your old avatar was way better, it just screamed Da'Worfster. This new one sucks hard, Im using my 400th post on these forums to let you know. 400 posts and I'm on my second avatar right now and I think I am due for another change, what do ya think.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
04-07-2005, 06:38 AM
I'm with Sir Double T on this one, Your old avatar was way better, it just screamed Da'Worfster. This new one sucks hard, Im using my 400th post on these forums to let you know. 400 posts and I'm on my second avatar right now and I think I am due for another change, what do ya think.

Camster, I like the one you have now, if makes me grin whenever I see it. Its a childhood thing I think!

Worf101
04-07-2005, 06:41 AM
My Peeps has spoken.... everyone hates poor ole Capn Quint.... sigh... Welp, he'll sit around for about a month then.... I'll ditch em. LOL, well it's good to know you're awake out there at least....

Da Worfster :eek:

cam
04-07-2005, 08:39 AM
Camster, I like the one you have now, if makes me grin whenever I see it. Its a childhood thing I think!
Thanks T, I'll keep it then. I know what you mean though about getting use to someones avatar and then all of a sudden they change it. Most of the time I don't even look at the name, I look at the avatar and I know exactly who it is and now apparantly our angry bat carrying klingon buddy says he is going to keep the new one for another month and then ditch it. I don't know if I can take it for another month. HEHEHE!

JSE
04-07-2005, 11:12 AM
My Peeps has spoken.... everyone hates poor ole Capn Quint.... sigh... Welp, he'll sit around for about a month then.... I'll ditch em. LOL, well it's good to know you're awake out there at least....

Da Worfster :eek:

I have to say I like your older one better. You know, the Star Trek verison.

I used to change my Avatar to different Cartmans from time to time but I really think the original one that I am using again now was the best. It's just fits me, I think?

JSE

Woochifer
04-07-2005, 03:53 PM
I'd have to agree with the others, Worf rocks! Nothing against Quint, but keep in mind who won when he challenged ole "Bruce" in the oceanic octagon! Despite many close calls, at least Worf's torso still communicates with his lower half.

RGA
04-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Cam i love your avater -- hehehehe evertime I see it.

Worf -- needs to be Worf -- otherwise you'll have to change your name to fish bait or something.

But really Klingons have bad taste in music and food. You're gonna need a bigger boat...err better avatar.

I'd change mine but someone would steal it damn it.

Smokey
04-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Most of the time I don't even look at the name, I look at the avatar and I know exactly who it is.....

Me too. It make it much easier and put a "virtual" face on everybody.

When I first saw new Worf's avatar, I thought whomever is using that avatar must be wimp and a loser. Of course that was before I saw Worf's name above it......or was it after :D