Audio Bill & Forever Autumn: Packages Received! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Audio Bill & Forever Autumn: Packages Received!

Swish
03-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Thanks a heap, friends of the frozen North. I already have tons of new music to listen to, so my cup is certainly full with these 8 new additions. I'll give you plenty 'o feedback after I've had a chance to sample the goods.

Bill...did you get my package? I had to fill out a freaking customs form when I mailed them to you. The JO at the PO told me they now require it on anything bigger than letter size. What a country!

That reminds me of a joke:

A war veteran applies for a job at the post office. The manager notices the guy was awarded the Purple Heart and asked what happened. The guy tells him he had his testicles were shot clean off. The manager tells him he got the job, and the guy asks what the working hours are and he tells him they're 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, but he can show up around 10 AM. When he asks why, the manger says "all we do is stand around and scratch our balls for the first couple hours, so no sense for you to come in that early".

My apologies to any war vets and any Post Office employees.

Swish

audiobill
03-19-2005, 10:15 AM
Hey, Swishster.

I, too, received your package (Monday, I'm told) -- it's March Break (school break) here in Ontario & I've been at a friend's cottage all week........ so I haven't been back home. Although, I understand that the package is there waiting for me.

Can't wait to listen to some new music.

Thanks-a-ton,
Bill

Swish
03-19-2005, 01:24 PM
Hey, Swishster.

I, too, received your package (Monday, I'm told) -- it's March Break (school break) here in Ontario & I've been at a friend's cottage all week........ so I haven't been back home. Although, I understand that the package is there waiting for me.

Thanks-a-ton,
Bill

Hardee, har, har. Hey, there's some good toonage in that package, so give it a fair shot, eh my Canadian brother?

Swish Baby

ForeverAutumn
03-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Hey, Swishster.

Thanks-a-ton,
Bill

Well, that explains why you haven't answered my email. I just sent you a PM.

Happy March Breaking!