soon very soon [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : soon very soon

3db
03-14-2005, 03:21 PM
in less than a week, I'll be crackin the box and hooking up my brand new PSB's; Image T45's. This is going to be the longest week in my life waiting for these puppies to arrrive . I wish I had the NAD773 to drive them as they sounded so good together;better than a Denon3805 with Paradigm Monitor 9 or 11's. I'll just have to wait and save for the NAD like I did the PSB's. Man this is gonna be a tough wait

dean_martin
03-14-2005, 03:37 PM
Congrats! Is the T45 from the same line as the B25 standmount/bookshelf?

3db
03-15-2005, 04:56 AM
Congrats! Is the T45 from the same line as the B25 standmount/bookshelf?

Thanks Dean..To answer your question, yes its from the PSB image series as shown in the link;

http://www.psbspeakers.com/s/ImageSeries.html

Feanor
03-15-2005, 09:34 AM
in less than a week, I'll be crackin the box and hooking up my brand new PSB's; Image T45's. This is going to be the longest week in my life waiting for these puppies to arrrive . I wish I had the NAD773 to drive them as they sounded so good together;better than a Denon3805 with Paradigm Monitor 9 or 11's. I'll just have to wait and save for the NAD like I did the PSB's. Man this is gonna be a tough wait
I hope to be getting my new speakers within the week too. In my case, Magneplanar MG 1.6QR's; they will be mated with my Bel Canto eVo2i integrated amp.

Like you, I'll be breathless 'til they arrive. Actually, I have 5 hour round trip drive to pick them up from the only dealer in the local area, (i.e. southern Ontario).

3db
03-16-2005, 05:07 AM
3 days and counting

I hope to be getting my new speakers within the week too. In my case, Magneplanar MG 1.6QR's; they will be mated with my Bel Canto eVo2i integrated amp.

Like you, I'll be breathless 'til they arrive. Actually, I have 5 hour round trip drive to pick them up from the only dealer in the local area, (i.e. southern Ontario).

theaudiohobby
03-16-2005, 05:44 AM

Congrats :p , are you considering going MCH anytime soon?

Feanor
03-16-2005, 06:31 AM
Congrats :p , are you considering going MCH anytime soon?
My main music system is going to stay stereo for the foreseeable. I have an HT system too, that presently sucks big time where speakers are concerned. I do intend to upgrade that in the not too distant, but I think I'll do DIY in that case.

For DIY, I have already ordered

Feanor
03-16-2005, 06:36 AM
My main music system is going to stay stereo for the foreseeable. I have an HT system too, that presently sucks big time where speakers are concerned. I do intend to upgrade that in the not too distant, but I think I'll do DIY in that case.

For DIY, I have already ordered
... components from PartsExpress for the crossover, etc., for the center channel. I will use a single Vifa MG18SK09 for the mid/bass and a Bohlender-Graebener Neo3PDR for the tweeter. The fronts will be basically identical when I get to them.

Mark111867
03-16-2005, 08:33 AM
Enjoy your new speakers:)