The New Cerwin Vegas [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The New Cerwin Vegas

Wireworm5
03-08-2005, 03:22 PM
I stopped by a local audio shop for a browse and noticed they have the new Cerwin Vega Line, these are monster speakers. I'm an impulse buyer so I was tempted to buy a set for the living room. Never listened to them though cause if I stayed any longer I just might have whipped out the credit card. Needless to say I was also tempted by Bostons, the A60's if I have the model correct, I wouldn't mind owning these too but they are $1200 bucks. I heard them once before and was amazed at how smooth they sounded. They had Rotel stuff too I could have walked out with.
Anywho I resisted buying anything since I have my friend on the lookout for a used Bryston when he goes to Calgary. That will set me back another year if he finds one and I'm still paying for my first Bryston, HDTV and universal dvd player.
Will it ever stop?

Peter Duminy
03-08-2005, 04:05 PM
After 33 years of suffereing with Acute Audioitis, I can safely say - No! :D

CerwinVega
03-09-2005, 08:49 AM
I own the LS-12's and the other newer model from Cerwin Vega the V-12F's and both continue the Cerwin Vega tradition which is clear highs and great bass. The Classic series which is their "newest model" has that dual 15 inch model which I believe is their biggest and baddest ever made for home audio I believe.