Blown speakers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Blown speakers

pelly3s
03-02-2005, 06:31 AM
Does anyone here have any blown JBL, EV, Gauss, or Fane drivers that they will want to get rid of. Woofers, mids, or horn drivers it doesn't matter. Also horns, or other working drivers like BMS, Beyma, or other things a long those lines.

BRANDONH
03-02-2005, 09:43 AM
Does anyone here have any blown JBL, EV, Gauss, or Fane drivers that they will want to get rid of. Woofers, mids, or horn drivers it doesn't matter. Also horns, or other working drivers like BMS, Beyma, or other things a long those lines.

I have about 4 Gem Sound 15" woofers one voice coil burned out and the others work but I can not provide detailed Thiele-Small Parameters
I was having custom Passive crossovers built a while back so I called Gemsound and could not get Thiele-Small Parameters from Gem Sound at all. I guess they dont think that type of thing is important. Thats why I removed them and replaced them with speakers that I could get all the Thiele-Small Parameters to the builder for proper curve and crossover points.

pelly3s
03-03-2005, 05:26 PM
not what i'm looking for. i am actually looking to add to a collection. I am looking for something of higher quality that i can recone and work into some projects that are underway