9 inch tall Infinity center channel - Rack suggestions?? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 9 inch tall Infinity center channel - Rack suggestions??

Breezer88888
02-27-2005, 08:32 PM
Hello all,

I've been eyeing a 56 inch dlp (Samsung 74 series), but first I need a rack to accomodate my Infinity IL36 center channel which is a little over 9 inches tall.

So if anyone can suggest a rack that'll hold this, please post your suggestions.

Thanks,
Breezer

paul_pci
02-27-2005, 08:50 PM
Hello all,

I've been eyeing a 56 inch dlp (Samsung 74 series), but first I need a rack to accomodate my Infinity IL36 center channel which is a little over 9 inches tall.

So if anyone can suggest a rack that'll hold this, please post your suggestions.

Thanks,
Breezer

There seems to be a lot of this going around. Have you considered a shelf or bracket, such as the type that would mount a 13" tv to a wall that you could get at Home Depot?

Breezer88888
02-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Hi Paul,

I thought about the DIY solution, but thought I'd reach out to the Audio Review community first. You're right though, seems like all the entertainment stands out there are made for sleeker HTIB rather than actual components.

Breezer

paul_pci
02-28-2005, 11:18 AM
Hi Paul,

I thought about the DIY solution, but thought I'd reach out to the Audio Review community first. You're right though, seems like all the entertainment stands out there are made for sleeker HTIB rather than actual components.

Breezer

Yes, it's the craze for think TV sets. I have the standard 27" CRT and it accomodates my bigass center speaker. Now, when the time comes to get a projection tv or whatever, yeah, I'm gonna have to do some serious head scratching.