Im in need of earbuds. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Im in need of earbuds.

JohnBee
02-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Can someone please recommend me some good earbuds for my pda/mp3 player....i need something i can use at the gym and im lookin to spend between $10-35...Thanks

Uberswift
02-23-2005, 11:34 AM
I'm using a pair of sony mdr-ex51's that i paid about $25 for. Love the sound, the amount of outside noise it cuts off, and there's about 3 different sizes you can switch to for comfort. Pretty sure they're the best ones I've had so far.

JohnBee
02-23-2005, 07:34 PM
right on...im probably going to try to pick some up off ebay tonight...i checked the review of them on this site and they got a pretty bad score. you should frop your review in there.

audiomusiclover
02-24-2005, 09:09 AM
Also, with the Sony earbuds. It is important to make them seal in your ear, sort of like stopping up your ear. Some don't like that feel. I noticed many giving reviews and probably didn't really know how they were supposed to fit into the ear. If they do seal in the ear though, they are much more full sounding with good low end. I do like them too.... They are not Grado SR60's quality... but then again, for the money... nothing else is....

hermann_giron
03-02-2005, 08:14 PM
I would recommend the Sony EX71 model. You can get them for around 40bucks, they offer great sound, full bass, and comfortable fit (inside ear). You do have to insert them fully, but i havent found better sounding ear buds for anywhere near this price.