New Kings of Leon $8 at Tower. Today only! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New Kings of Leon $8 at Tower. Today only!

Finch Platte
02-22-2005, 09:35 AM
Rode by the store and there was a poster in the window to that effect.

Dunno if it's online for that price as well.

fp

nobody
02-24-2005, 04:29 PM
It's good, but I still liked the first one better. The first one's catchier and has better guitar riffs.

Finch Platte
02-24-2005, 07:00 PM
It's good, but I still liked the first one better. The first one's catchier and has better guitar riffs.

$8 is about worth it, especially since it's less than 37 minutes long. :(

I also tried to burn a song to add to a comp, to no avail- it's protected. Their loss. :D

I kinda like it- it doesn't sound like they've lost any of their hick-ness. There's some stuff on there I'll bet they'll feel silly singing in concert.

fp

Mike
02-25-2005, 02:13 AM
I liked the first album but this new one is even better IMO there's a little more variation to it.
Also I managed to rip a track for a comp last week so maybe the UK copy isn't protected.

Cheers
Mike

Finch Platte
02-25-2005, 06:22 AM
Also I managed to rip a track for a comp last week so maybe the UK copy isn't protected.

Cheers
Mike

...a long terms of agreement popped up that I had to agree to (well, I dunno if I had to, but I did)- did this happen to you that you remember?

fp

Mike
02-25-2005, 07:14 AM
...a long terms of agreement popped up that I had to agree to (well, I dunno if I had to, but I did)- did this happen to you that you remember?

No nothing like that. I just used Easy CD Creator which just brought up the tracklisting, then pick the track you want and away you go. I know a lot of people are down on Easy CD friends of mine say I should be using Nero but it works fine for me. I can think of only one album which it's failed on Robbie Williams - Escapology (don't laugh it was for my wife...)

Cheers
Mike

umapet97
02-25-2005, 12:28 PM
Wonderin if this group is really worth it,kinda irritated they're opening for U2.Rather see the Killers,who happen to be joining U2 later in the tour.