Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Musical Hall or Rega

Suspended
    Nice set up and choices.

Did you notice Transparent's trade in policy? Any time you want to upgrade in the Transparent line you can trade the cables you bought for a nice discount, no worries about selling them etc.

Suspended
    I missed your post Anoob, personal preference mainly, I haven't been impressed with what I've heard of the Clearaudio carts compared to others in the price range. Ortofon tracks exceptionally well on the Concept and I feel perform beyond their price. With that being said I fully intend to audition the Meastro when upgrade time comes for me. I've heard although not cheap it's a stand out cart.

I can respect the opinion that a 2M Blue is preferred over a moving coil Clearaudio if it's personal preference and first-hand experience. Just surprised by it.

Suspended
    I was reading a guy's post who had the MC and a Phenomenon, he was commenting on how the impedance adjustments changed the sound of the MC which I found interesting and had me wondering about prior audition set ups. I am glad the OP was able to go to the 2M Black though. By the time I get ready to change carts who knows where my head will be but at this point it would be between the 2M Black or Meastro. It will also be interesting to see how people like the New Ortofon MC line.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information