JohnMichael - Re Record Steam Cleaner

Hi JohnMichael,

Did you ever get round to ordering that steam cleaner for records from Mapleshade? I don't have a record cleaner myself and definitely need one. That steam cleaner did sound very interesting.

Also, you had mentioned an old Wham record. Have you ever seen George Michael live? I did about, oh.. maybe 11 years ago? Elton John showed up also. It was, without doubt, one of the best concerts I've ever been to. George can really sing . He is one of those rare artists that sound as good, no, even better live. Elton John was amazing too.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Shag
    Hi JohnMichael,

Did you ever get round to ordering that steam cleaner for records from Mapleshade? I don't have a record cleaner myself and definitely need one. That steam cleaner did sound very interesting.

Also, you had mentioned an old Wham record. Have you ever seen George Michael live? I did about, oh.. maybe 11 years ago? Elton John showed up also. It was, without doubt, one of the best concerts I've ever been to. George can really sing . He is one of those rare artists that sound as good, no, even better live. Elton John was amazing too.

O'Shag no I have not purchased it yet but your reminder will get me busy tomorrow. I have some records that are in need of cleaning. They are not dirty but I did use products supposedly to help reduce static and to preserve them and I hope to remove their effects on the vinyl.

I would love to see the two of them together or alone. What talent they have. I am glad you enjoyed them.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Thread Information