Good news for Pro-Ject MH TT Owners?

http://www.vinylengine.com/phpBB2/vi...=291399#291399

Seems as if Pro-Ject is finally doing something about motor problems. Read post number 1
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

I like that question mark you used, frenchmon. After all, every solution does seem to have its side effects, as the author of the solution blog noted. Even his preferred final solution has the drawback of increasing platter speed. But hey...small price to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by 02audionoob View Post
    I like that question mark you used, frenchmon. After all, every solution does seem to have its side effects, as the author of the solution blog noted. Even his preferred final solution has the drawback of increasing platter speed. But hey...small price to pay?
    Yeah and besides that...I've heard nothing official...and besides...I like the fact I can just drop a motor in without taking the table apart. I did read one review by a guy who had a 7.1 and after eight years his motor malfunctioned. He said he purchased the motor for the 9.1 and dropped it into the hole of the 7.1 and never again had a problem....was able to keep on spinning.
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Thread Information