AR Newbie Registered Member

Small amplifier?

Hi

I'm buying the Sonos ZP-80 system, and thus I need one or two amplifiers. Since the ZP-80 is small, I'd really like some advice/suggestions on amplifiers which are a bit smaller than the regular full-size-ones. I know this is an audiophile site bit in my case design are at least as important as sound quality

first of all, this is NOT an "audiophile" site, it's an "Audio" site, plain and simple, from people like me with their budget stuff, to the others with 80k stereo (yes, i'm talking about you Flo)

i really can't put in an opinion to this topic, but this is something all new members should know

hey wait, this is my sweet 200!!!

and a random thing, i get my shure e2c's tonight!!!

A couple of red-hot suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by jdb264c
    Hi

I'm buying the Sonos ZP-80 system, and thus I need one or two amplifiers. Since the ZP-80 is small, I'd really like some advice/suggestions on amplifiers which are a bit smaller than the regular full-size-ones. I know this is an audiophile site bit in my case design are at least as important as sound quality
    A couple of "pocket" ICEpower based digitals, both 150 watts @ 8 ohms, or 300@4 ...

AR Newbie Registered Member
    Thanks, those both look great, both specwise and designdito!

Thread Information