• 12-29-2006, 03:40 PM
    Bingo
    Remote Control for Bryston B60SSt
    :confused5: I have a Bryston B60 SST Integrated Amplifier on order. I ordered it without the remote control, which sells for $235.00. Anyone have this amp so that I could buy a universal remote at Walmart and have you copy your Bryston remote into it? I'd be glad to pay you for your trouble if you do....saving over a hundred would make it worth my while.
  • 12-29-2006, 05:27 PM
    Carl Reid
    I don't have a Bryston... but another option you could do.... is find a used Logitech harmony remote on e-bay etc for a real cheap price.... and just download the codes for the Bryston....

Logitech Harmony remotes hook up to your computer and you can pretty much get the codes for any audio/video devices you have.... much easier than trying to using the learning feature on other universals and borrowing a Bryston remote....
  • 12-30-2006, 12:28 AM
    Bingo
    Bryston Remote
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl Reid
    I don't have a Bryston... but another option you could do.... is find a used Logitech harmony remote on e-bay etc for a real cheap price.... and just download the codes for the Bryston....

Logitech Harmony remotes hook up to your computer and you can pretty much get the codes for any audio/video devices you have.... much easier than trying to using the learning feature on other universals and borrowing a Bryston remote....

THANKS....This idea had already been given to me by a friend, but I was told that sometimes the Harmony remote goes out of whack - and I am an 83 year old clumsy, forgetful guy that probably could not re-program the thing if it looses the data...in fact I can't manage the program in the first place. But thanks anyway, I appreciate your interest and your response.
  • 12-30-2006, 03:29 AM
    basite
    well, you managed to post on this forum, so you can use a computer a bit, setting up the harmony remote isn't too difficult, the first time you see the program, you will probably be confused, but then you click a bit here and there, by that you find out the functions, and before you know it, you'll be a pro with the harmony remote.