Thread: Remote control

Remote control

I' am looking for a fully working Pioneer VSX-454 remote control. I currently have the Pioneer VSX-454 receiver but don't have the remote for it.

Thanks

Suspended
    You would have to contact Pioneer to see what a replacement would cost. Have you thought of using an universal remote?

Well the remote is going to cost around $50 I was wondering if there is someone that can sell a used one that works for a cheaper deal. I usualy use the original type remotes since the universal ones attend to not be able to use all of the features that the receiver has.

Suspended
    You could try a search on Ebay. Post on Craigslist, "electronics", what you are looking for. I'd follow up with Pioneer to also see what other model Pioneer remotes would run your receiver to broaden your options. At the end of the day you may be better off paying the $50.00, depending on how well you like the receiver and if planning to keep it a while.

Suspended
    I just googled your receiver and they are selling for $50 so you can end up with a backup unit and a remote.

Thread Information