Forum Regular

Wink Remote Control for Bryston B60SSt

I have a Bryston B60 SST Integrated Amplifier on order. I ordered it without the remote control, which sells for $235.00. Anyone have this amp so that I could buy a universal remote at Walmart and have you copy your Bryston remote into it? I'd be glad to pay you for your trouble if you do....saving over a hundred would make it worth my while.

I don't have a Bryston... but another option you could do.... is find a used Logitech harmony remote on e-bay etc for a real cheap price.... and just download the codes for the Bryston....

Logitech Harmony remotes hook up to your computer and you can pretty much get the codes for any audio/video devices you have.... much easier than trying to using the learning feature on other universals and borrowing a Bryston remote....

Forum Regular

Bryston Remote

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Reid
    I don't have a Bryston... but another option you could do.... is find a used Logitech harmony remote on e-bay etc for a real cheap price.... and just download the codes for the Bryston....

Logitech Harmony remotes hook up to your computer and you can pretty much get the codes for any audio/video devices you have.... much easier than trying to using the learning feature on other universals and borrowing a Bryston remote....
    THANKS....This idea had already been given to me by a friend, but I was told that sometimes the Harmony remote goes out of whack - and I am an 83 year old clumsy, forgetful guy that probably could not re-program the thing if it looses the data...in fact I can't manage the program in the first place. But thanks anyway, I appreciate your interest and your response.

well, you managed to post on this forum, so you can use a computer a bit, setting up the harmony remote isn't too difficult, the first time you see the program, you will probably be confused, but then you click a bit here and there, by that you find out the functions, and before you know it, you'll be a pro with the harmony remote.
    Life is music!

Mcintosh MA6400 Integrated
    Double Advent speakers
    Thiel CS2.3's
    *DIY Lenco L75 TT
    * SME 3012 S2
    * Rega RB-301
    *Denon DL-103 in midas body
    *Denon DL-304
    *Graham slee elevator EXP & revelation
    *Lehmann audio black cube SE
    Marantz CD5001 OSE