Hi guys,
I have a Kenwood KT7500 tuner that has a noise(when it feels like it) coming from the opamp(traced the signal path before it and it goes away). My question is are there other op-amps that will take the place of the RC4558P that is there without modifying anything? When changing these, is there bias' that must be checked? Sorry, if I could get the concept of electronics into my head I wouldn't ask questions I guess. Thanks.