Forum Regular

Question for NAD people

Has anyone checked out the new C375BEE integrated? I want to upgrade my C352. How much of an upgrade would it be? Would jumping up to the M3 be worth the extra cost? They spec out very similiar. I heard somewhere the C375BEE is basically the M3 without dual mono contruction and the fancy casework. If i jump to the $3000 price point...How does the M3 compare to the Musical Fidelity A5.5? BTW...my speakers are 4ohm rated at 92db sensitivity.

Jason.

OWNED BY A GREYHOUND PAOGORMAN2001's Avatar
    Hi Jason
    I had a C352 and then went to the C162 preamp C272 poweramp combo which was a nice change. Finally I decided to go to the M3 Integrated. I bought a refurb model and haven't looked back since. The M3 is a beautiful amp. It's got the power and gives back what you put into it so keep in mind that if your front end is no good this amp will let you know that. I have been a NAD fan since I got mixed up in this crazy hobby
    NAD M3 INTEGRATED

REGA APOLLO CDP

B&W 805S SPEAKERS

BOSTON ACOUSTICS PV700 200 WATT POWERERD SUB

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOGORMAN2001
    Hi Jason
    I had a C352 and then went to the C162 preamp C272 poweramp combo which was a nice change. Finally I decided to go to the M3 Integrated. I bought a refurb model and haven't looked back since. The M3 is a beautiful amp. It's got the power and gives back what you put into it so keep in mind that if your front end is no good this amp will let you know that. I have been a NAD fan since I got mixed up in this crazy hobby

Thanks for the input. I use an Apple TV as a music server with a Cambridge Audio DAC Magic for the front end. I'm curious about the C375BEE. NAD claims it shares alot of internal features of the M3. I can't seem to find any reviews yet...professional or consumer.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOGORMAN2001
    Hi Jason
    Out of curiousity...you said going from the C352 to the C162 preamp C272 poweramp combo was a nice change. Can you elaborate on that? What were the differences you noticed?

OWNED BY A GREYHOUND PAOGORMAN2001's Avatar
    The main change that I heard was the C-162. C-272 combo played the music with more of what I would call authority while keeping good control of the bass. As always, everyones ears hear differently but that was my opinion.
    The M3 integrated is just a more mature sounding amp. It does it all better and noticably so.
    . Hope that helps
    NAD M3 INTEGRATED

REGA APOLLO CDP

B&W 805S SPEAKERS

BOSTON ACOUSTICS PV700 200 WATT POWERERD SUB

Thread Information