Suspended

Anyone familiar with T+A ?

From what I understand T+A is a German manufacturer of some fine high end hi fi equipment. I haven't had an opportunity to hear any yet nor have I heard of it. Our Krell dealer is bringing T+A in and it's the first time I ever heard them admit anything was better than Krell, but they actually said the T+A, which is priced about like the KAV series, will outperform the KAV. I thought I would never hear them say anything was better than Krell so I thought I would throw this out for some other input.

Wink This is a trick question right? (nt)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    From what I understand T+A is a German manufacturer of some fine high end hi fi equipment. I haven't had an opportunity to hear any yet nor have I heard of it. Our Krell dealer is bringing T+A in and it's the first time I ever heard them admit anything was better than Krell, but they actually said the T+A, which is priced about like the KAV series, will outperform the KAV. I thought I would never hear them say anything was better than Krell so I thought I would throw this out for some other input.

Forum Regular

T&A

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    While I have not directly compared T&A to KRELL, I can say this:

T&A had a bunch of gear at the Bristol, UK show this year. It was exceptionally good. Remember, the Germans make Burmester, and Brinkmann, which are on par, or preferable to some krell. There is no reason not to believe the T&A could be as good as or preferable to Krell. Krell is not necessarily the best, as I have met plenty of people who consider the stuff amusical or hyped sounding (hi-fi-ish) . Krell stuff has great bass, but is not my personal cup of tea.

Thread Information