Forum Regular

Pathos Classic vs Music Hall Mambo vs Primare I21

Ok so after lots of reading and research I decided I would purchase a Pathos Classic One Mk 2. This was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I said what the heck. Today I learn that starting next week, the MK 2 is being replaced with the MK 3 and this is certainly more than I want to spend. First question: Does anyone have any info about the improvements built into theMK3? I understand this will sell for about $2700.
    So now I have to do some more research. Does anyone have any opinions or experience they wish to share with either the Music Hall Mambo or the Primare I21 Integrated amps? I don't know much about either, but at about $1300 each, these are more in my price range. If I go new, what else should I consider? Having a remote is preferred.

Thanks...Gary

Today I learn that starting next week, the MK 2 is being replaced with the MK 3 and this is certainly more than I want to spend
    Interesting, where'd you hear that?

I just sold my Classic One Mk2, traded up to the Logos. Great amps, both of em.
    There's an audiophile born every minute. Congratulations; you're right on time.

FREE RADICAL RADIO: Hours of free, radical MP3s!

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Anderson
    Interesting, where'd you hear that?

I just sold my Classic One Mk2, traded up to the Logos. Great amps, both of em.
    Heard it from the USA distributer - Garth - of Musical Surroundings. Mike, I was that fellow from Illinois who called over the weekend and was interested in your Classic One.

Now I am not sure what do to

Gary

Thread Information