AR Newbie Registered Member

Unhappy need urgent help please

I bought for my son 10 months ago in Costa Rica ( the country that we lived) an AMP- Line 6 Spider 2 as a birthday present as he plays an electrick guitar
    When we bought it- we were informed it could work on 110-220 W.
    as we came to Europe- we tried to connect it to the 220 W and it was blow!!!!
    We contacted the store in costa rica and they could not help us with the part that was burn as stopes to work with line 6 ...
    So we called the company in the states and they gave me an answer that ....they do not help me....... and i should contact a dealers
    i tries 68 dealers in the states and also about 50 in europe- the answer i got from all of them was they are sorry but can not help me.... and it is well knowen line 6 make problems with parts.....
    Is one of you know where can i buy this part??
    The part that we are looking for is:
    Power Unit IC TDA 9273

my son got a new AMP 10 months ago and never used it!!!!!
    I do thank in advance to your help
    Hadas
    hadas1@barak.net.il

Silence of the spam Site Moderator Geoffcin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadas
    I bought for my son 10 months ago in Costa Rica ( the country that we lived) an AMP- Line 6 Spider 2 as a birthday present as he plays an electrick guitar
    When we bought it- we were informed it could work on 110-220 W.
    as we came to Europe- we tried to connect it to the 220 W and it was blow!!!!
    We contacted the store in costa rica and they could not help us with the part that was burn as stopes to work with line 6 ...
    So we called the company in the states and they gave me an answer that ....they do not help me....... and i should contact a dealers
    i tries 68 dealers in the states and also about 50 in europe- the answer i got from all of them was they are sorry but can not help me.... and it is well knowen line 6 make problems with parts.....
    Is one of you know where can i buy this part??
    The part that we are looking for is:
    Power Unit IC TDA 9273

my son got a new AMP 10 months ago and never used it!!!!!
    I do thank in advance to your help
    Hadas
    hadas1@barak.net.il

Im sorry but this is a home audio forum, and your problem is with a guitar amp. Your best bet it to contact a dealer that sells Line 6 products.
    Audio;
    Ming Da MC34-AB 75wpc
    PS Audio Classic 250. 500wpc into 4 ohms.
    PS Audio 4.5 preamp,
    Marantz 6170 TT Shure M97e cart.
    Arcam Alpha 9 CD.- 24 bit dCS Ring DAC.
    Magnepan 3.6r speakers Oak/black,

Thread Information