Thread: denon AVR2106

Forum Regular

Question denon AVR2106

to all denon avr2106 user, i would like to purchase this unit. any comment about this unit. i do the research and found out the remote control have some sort of problem. please advise b4 too late......tq...

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Dont know about any problems except denon remotes have always been the same as there manual.
    Look & Listen

Vinyl fan
    I own a 2106 - I'm not aware of any particular problems with the remote. It's possible that other brands have a better remote, but my experience with the receiver has been entirely positive.

The manual is probably not the best I've seen though, but once I got things set up I've been happy with the receiver.

Bill

Sound Fanatic
    The 2107 (the current 21xx model) is being replaced by the AVR-2307CI this month for $100 more. You might want to wait and see what new features the 2307 brings before you make a decision. Beyond that, the 2106 is a great mid-entry-level receiver.

Forum Regular
    canuckle,
    i know the AVR2307ci is on market very soon. but i found out AVR2807 is much more attractive and affordable. further more is a award winning receiver....
    any good comment.????

Thread Information