I'm trying to fix a Denon DRA325 Receiver/Amp which has a blown mains transformer. Anyone have any details on this part (voltage/current rating) or know where I might find one? All it seems to have on it is DRA-325REA (I guess it's a custom job for this amp) and a serial number. It has 3 secondary windings, 1 of them is centre tapped.

Many thanks, Aaron