AR Newbie Registered Member

Unhappy Help my Mark Levinson

Dears,

I have just got my Mark Levinson ML-3 from 2nd hand market. It was funcion properly during the test in the perchase and listened with high volume. But I got trouble when it is played in my home. It gives one to three seconds silience when I play the music that is loud to its peak value, say a little bit higher to a normal listening volume, the music continues to run after the silient period and happen again when it goes to the peak value. I found that the power disconnection was controlled by the on/off relay linking the power supply unit. Can anyone tell me what's going wrong with my ML-3

Anybody knows about the operation principle of the on/off relay on its power protection? Please help !!

AR Newbie Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Onnet
    Dears,

I have just got my Mark Levinson ML-3 from 2nd hand market. It was funcion properly during the test in the perchase and listened with high volume. But I got trouble when it is played in my home. It gives one to three seconds silience when I play the music that is loud to its peak value, say a little bit higher to a normal listening volume, the music continues to run after the silient period and happen again when it goes to the peak value. I found that the power disconnection was controlled by the on/off relay linking the power supply unit. Can anyone tell me what's going wrong with my ML-3

Anybody knows about the operation principle of the on/off relay on its power protection? Please help !!

Can anybody give me the ideas? Thanks!!!

Thread Information