C.E.C. 3300r or Exposure 2010

Hi, soon in this days i will buy an amplificator...now im between these 2 amp...C.E.C. 3300r & Exposure 2010...which one do you suggest? My other equipments are;

Spkr: B&W 604 s2
    CD Player: Pioneer PD 4050
    Trn Tbl: Philips FA 146
    Cbl: Monitor Bingo (silver)
    Oehlbach (Hybrid)

If i prefer CEC than i will have to buy a external Phono amp...but its not a matter, i just want to catch the rich, Close and detailed sound...I want to see the stage...

Chicago IL
    In my opinion you should go with Exposure 2010.
    You will have to get a better cd player and a better turntable. The ones you have are very old and they won't sound good with the amplifier!

Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zborbaski
    amplificator...

I'm not sure which would be better but with that list you'd better get the more "forgiving" of the 2 or you're in for some upgrading. The "stage" you're going to get will be a wonky one...if you're not prepared for upgrading maybe consider a used amp or something a little on the less side. Good luck finding an amplificator, skater...

Quote Originally Posted by dakatabg
    In my opinion you should go with Exposure 2010.
    You will have to get a better cd player and a better turntable. The ones you have are very old and they won't sound good with the amplifier!
    dak how's that Fisher sounding man?

Chicago IL
    The fisher is a killer. Very powerful amp. I feel that if I put it on max, my speakers will get blown.

Quote Originally Posted by dakatabg
    The fisher is a killer. Very powerful amp. I feel that if I put it on max, my speakers will get blown.
    Yikes! The Scotts?

Chicago IL
    The Scott loudspeakers are good too but I don't use them! They just stay in one of the corners! They have very nice bass!

Thank you for your answers, i found and listened a couple of weeks for Exposure 3010, with the 2010 cd player, but they didnt matched my speakers...i didnt like the result, its a very technical high performance amp, but didnt matched...but im keeping the cd player, because its very good..., tried it with other amp's worked perfectly...soon i will match the 2010 cd player with Antique Sound Lab Av25 mono power and Passive T2 pre amp...i tried with my speakers them, the result was satisfied...perfect bass good highs but a little low mids...so i will try to make them better with new cable sets...

Thread Information