Hafler DH200

Printable View

• 09-30-2006, 01:33 AM
    likeitloud
    Hafler DH200
    After listening to a Hafler amp a few months ago, I made it my mission to get my hands
    on one, and sure enough, yesterday on epay, there it was, it was had for $144. I've
    done some research on David Hafler, and his stuff is always positively reviewed. Also
    it being made in the US of A is also great. It seems these are way underrated as far
    as power output goes, this one is 110wpc. When it arrives, it will get a check up, and
    we'll see. Anyone had one of these in there rig? For the price, it was a no brainer.
    Thanks.:3:
  • 09-30-2006, 07:24 AM
    JoeE SP9
    Just look at my equipment list. Hafler and Adcom power amps are very good buys. If you decide you don't like it, you can sell it for what you paid or more. Next year you'll be able to sell it for what you paid while todays receiver is worth diddly next year. That's one of the reasons I've always had separates. If I buy something today and a year from now I decide I don't want/like it I can get my money back by reselling it.
    BTW
    $144 is a good price for a DH220.
    They are practically bullet proof, will drive just about any load and last damn near forever. :yesnod:
  • 09-30-2006, 12:52 PM
    likeitloud
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeE SP9
    Just look at my equipment list. Hafler and Adcom power amps are very good buys. If you decide you don't like it, you can sell it for what you paid or more. Next year you'll be able to sell it for what you paid while todays receiver is worth diddly next year. That's one of the reasons I've always had separates. If I buy something today and a year from now I decide I don't want/like it I can get my money back by reselling it.
    BTW
    $144 is a good price for a DH220.
    They are practically bullet proof, will drive just about any load and last damn near forever. :yesnod:

Thanks for the info, I've always wanted one, I've never heard or read a negative thing
    about them. The same can also be said for Adcoms. I'll let ya know how it sounds
    the middle of next week. Later
  • 10-01-2006, 04:47 AM
    bobsticks
    Congrats on the new gear and do post details...

Cheers