• 11-03-2007, 09:17 PM
    M4RK_23
    Gonna buy a very powerful amp for subwoofers!
    I'm thinking of getting a QSC PLX 3602 it's way more than I need right now but I'll be able to and plan on adding more subwoofers to my system. I have the money to buy one b-stock at just under $1000 but before I do I want to make sure there's not something out there better at the same cost. I doubt it but I hafta check you know. I currently have only 1 CSS SDX15 in a sealed enclosure but the prospect of being able to power 4 fairly healthy is well a good peace of mind. Kex you've been my subwoofer go to man on all things bass in the past so chime in here please.

Thanks -Mark
  • 11-06-2007, 01:39 PM
    M4RK_23
    I just bought it doubt I'll be any less than pleased
  • 11-06-2007, 02:21 PM
    GMichael
    It looks like a killer amp. What drivers do you plan on using?
  • 11-06-2007, 07:56 PM
    M4RK_23
    Well after I get all the other components to run the one SDX15 I have I'll probably get another SDX15 cause I want stereo subs. There is music I listen to that has low enough bass I can tell where my sub is one particular NIN song does a kind of sweep thing and all the sound goes to the left where the sub is. I'll probably cool down on the subs then for a while but eventually probably end up with 4 of what I got or maybe some sound splinter 18". I want this kind of bass potential for a DJ/Home stereo setup that I can play music for at small clubs or parties but I want the kind of sound quality I can listen to in my home not some pa speakers. It's probably just insanity but how would I know it's me.