• 12-14-2009, 09:05 PM
    mac26
    Goldmund Mimesis 7 power supply
    Hi everyone, new to the list and I am looking for info on the external powersupply for a Goldmund Mimesis 7 preamp. I came accross a deal on the preamp but it is missing the external power supply. Does anyone know what the output voltage of the external power supply is ? Thanks Mac.
  • 12-14-2009, 09:09 PM
    dakatabg
    On the 220V position, the Goldmund Mimesis 7 preamplifier will
    function properly for main line voltage in between 200V and 240V. On the 110V
    position, the main line must deliver between 105 and 125V. If your main line is
    usually out of these tolerances, please consult your Goldmund dealer.

Please check the value of the main line fuse. This fuse is located on the power cord
    receptacle. The lid can be removed with a small screwdriver when the cord is
    removed.

Use a 1A slow-blow fuse for 220V and 110V.

POWER SUPPLY
    - Nominal line voltage : 117 or 234 V.
    - Input voltage range : +/- 10 %.
    - Maximum power consumption : 70 W.
  • 12-14-2009, 09:11 PM
    dakatabg
    I found this online so I hope it helps you somehow!
  • 01-03-2010, 11:31 PM
    mac26
    Goldmund Mimesis 7
    I am looking for the output voltage going to the preamp from the external powersupply for a Goldmund Mimesis 7. I have the preamp but no powersupply. If I can find the output voltage of the factory powersupply I can build a powersupply that will work till I can come up with a factory supply. I understand that the supply has adjustable mains input from 125Volt to 240 Volt. What I now need to know is what is the voltage comming from the powersupply to the power input of the preamp. Is it a + and - powersupply with a common ground such as, +12V , -12V Or is it a simple voltage such as 18V. Thanks All, Mac26
  • 04-15-2010, 11:30 AM
    mac26
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dakatabg
    I found this online so I hope it helps you somehow!

Hi DAKATABG, Thanks for your interest. What I need is the voltage comming out of the external supply and going into the Mimesis 7 not what line voltage the external supply is set for. This voltage will likely be in the 9 to 24 volt range. Thank You, Mac