Found what I was looking for

After thinking the product I needed did not exist and starting to look into having something made from scratch, I found the exact thing I need.

My tube amp needs room to breath and the shelf it is in does not allow that. I have been placing a stool in front of the shelf and pulling the amp out to keep it cool(see photo).

I have found what looks to be the perfect product to replace the stool. I'm sure other members here might also have a use for this:

Middle Atlantic Power Products - REB Series Rotating Sliding Base
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Found what I was looking for-amp-stand.jpg  
    Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum
    Music Hall 7.1
    Jasmine LP 2.0 MKII
    Goldring 2400
    Pioneer RT-909 Reel to Reel
    HK AVR 327
    Energy RC-10 L&R
    Energy RC Mini CC
    Energy RC Mini rears
    LG 60PS60 Plasma
    LG 50PS50 Plasma
    Magnavox BR player

Quote Originally Posted by bajaed View Post
    After thinking the product I needed did not exist and starting to look into having something made from scratch, I found the exact thing I need.

My tube amp needs room to breath and the shelf it is in does not allow that. I have been placing a stool in front of the shelf and pulling the amp out to keep it cool(see photo).

I have found what looks to be the perfect product to replace the stool. I'm sure other members here might also have a use for this:

Middle Atlantic Power Products - REB Series Rotating Sliding Base
    Interesting. Thanks. I note the capacity is 75 lbs which reasonably generous.

Forum Regular
    I use one of these small quiet running fans to cool my tube amp when there's lack of ventilation. The one I bought from Walmart cost under $10.

Amazon.com: 4 Inch High Velocity Desk Fan Gray: Office Products

Thread Information