• 07-01-2012, 11:20 AM
    bajaed
    1 Attachment(s)
    Found what I was looking for
    After thinking the product I needed did not exist and starting to look into having something made from scratch, I found the exact thing I need.

My tube amp needs room to breath and the shelf it is in does not allow that. I have been placing a stool in front of the shelf and pulling the amp out to keep it cool(see photo).

I have found what looks to be the perfect product to replace the stool. I'm sure other members here might also have a use for this:

Middle Atlantic Power Products - REB Series Rotating Sliding Base
  • 07-01-2012, 04:06 PM
    Feanor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bajaed View Post
    After thinking the product I needed did not exist and starting to look into having something made from scratch, I found the exact thing I need.

My tube amp needs room to breath and the shelf it is in does not allow that. I have been placing a stool in front of the shelf and pulling the amp out to keep it cool(see photo).

I have found what looks to be the perfect product to replace the stool. I'm sure other members here might also have a use for this:

Middle Atlantic Power Products - REB Series Rotating Sliding Base

Interesting. Thanks. I note the capacity is 75 lbs which reasonably generous.
  • 07-02-2012, 03:38 AM
    Poultrygeist
    I use one of these small quiet running fans to cool my tube amp when there's lack of ventilation. The one I bought from Walmart cost under $10.

Amazon.com: 4 Inch High Velocity Desk Fan Gray: Office Products