• 08-27-2005, 09:37 PM
    alexthegreat
    Dynaco MK III (paoli upgrade) walter key
    hi every one IM new at this but here goes I have a pair of dynaco MkII by Paoli is there anyone who has a pair or knows about them I would like to know what you think of them I just bought them and they have not made it to there new home yet but a friend of mine said they were not so good and this comes from a friend of his but every thing I have read says there are a great pair to have please tell me what you all think thanks alexthegreat if you would like to look at them go to ebay and type in this # 5801308605
  • 08-28-2005, 06:41 PM
    risabet
    Decide for Yourself
    With all respect to your friend, the only opinion that counts is yours. Hook them up to your system and decide for yourself.
  • 08-29-2005, 11:04 AM
    JoeE SP9
    Quote:

Originally Posted by alexthegreat
    hi every one IM new at this but here goes I have a pair of dynaco MkII by Paoli is there anyone who has a pair or knows about them I would like to know what you think of them I just bought them and they have not made it to there new home yet but a friend of mine said they were not so good and this comes from a friend of his but every thing I have read says there are a great pair to have please tell me what you all think thanks alexthegreat if you would like to look at them go to ebay and type in this # 5801308605

I am not familiar with the Paoli mod but I use a pair of radically modified MKIII's to drive the panels in my Acoustat Model 2's. I have no desire to change this setup. I could be persuaded by some Conrad Johnson, VAC, or Manley tubes. If you don't like the Paoli's, email me, I may be interested.http://forums.audioreview.com/images/icons/icon6.gif
  • 08-29-2005, 02:55 PM
    alexthegreat
    thanks for the responce and I think you are right,and do you know where I can get a manual for a golden tube audio SE 60
  • 08-29-2005, 03:08 PM
    alexthegreat
    thanks for your responce I will keep you in mind right now I have a pair of lascala for the front and a pair for the rear with a dynaco St 70 and Eico st70 alone with a golden tube audio SE 60 and by the way do you know where I can find a manual for the SE 60