Forum Regular

Dussun V8i Integrated Amplifier

I wondered if anyone else has any Dussun product and if they are having any problems with it?I bought the Dussun August 2006 and have now had to put it in for repair as there is no power to the unit.The technician has asked for a circuit diagram and my requests of Dussun and Hi Fi 86(Shop, Hong Kong) have gone unanswered.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

AR Newbie Registered Member pingong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pauly5253
    I wondered if anyone else has any Dussun product and if they are having any problems with it?I bought the Dussun August 2006 and have now had to put it in for repair as there is no power to the unit.The technician has asked for a circuit diagram and my requests of Dussun and Hi Fi 86(Shop, Hong Kong) have gone unanswered.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is a grey market unit. You never know what you get from the grey market. Avoid grey market if you want to get real Dussun product, service and support.

Dussun builds excellent products with quality. Beside products, they provide excellent customer service and support, but you need to prove that you bought your unit from their authorized dealers and it is a real Dussun product.

I do not think what any body authorized by Dussun can help you with your unit at this point.

By the way. In your country Australia, AC power is 240v not 220v.

Start over; get a real Dussun product from their authorized dealer?

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    This is good advice to all our members. You do risk having no warranty if you buy products from non authorized shops. Also some of the great discounts out there from advertisers are product they bought from authorized stores going out of business but once they resell the warranty is void. Well designed products from China such as Dussun can be purchased through some non authorized distributor who might use substandard transformers for our market. As always buyer beware.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Thread Information