Forum Regular

Can't decide between these 3(amps)little boxes

I've been trying to get as much info as i can but i'm still confused and dazed about these icepower amps.I decided for myself that i'm going to go ahead and get one of these to drive a pr of 4ohm 90db speakers.My 3 are PS audio trio a-100,Red Dragon amp1 or the Flying Mole DAD-M100.Could use the help deciding which of the three would be the better option.The amp if it matters would go hidden ,which shouldnt matter with either of these 3.thanks

Which is cheapest?

Quote Originally Posted by enrique
    I've been trying to get as much info as i can but i'm still confused and dazed about these icepower amps.I decided for myself that i'm going to go ahead and get one of these to drive a pr of 4ohm 90db speakers.My 3 are PS audio trio a-100,Red Dragon amp1 or the Flying Mole DAD-M100.Could use the help deciding which of the three would be the better option.The amp if it matters would go hidden ,which shouldnt matter with either of these 3.thanks
    When other things look about equal, price can become the deciding issue.

I guess it's far to say that PS Audio is the biggest company and likely to offer the best support. Also, it's likely to have the best resale value. Assuming the other two were not a lot cheaper, and I were buying new, I'd personally go for the PS Audio because it's available from a local dealer and a compedative price.

Forum Regular
    thanks for the response.Actually all are used except the Flying Mole.Price wise they are all right there within a few bucks.

Thread Information