afj
    AR Newbie Registered Member

Chinese amplifiers

hi guys
    do any of you have any experience with chinese amplifiers - more specifically bada, jungson, dusson / korsun....

am planning to buy one but cant audition and want people's experience on listening to them

Welcome, afj

Quote Originally Posted by afj
    hi guys
    do any of you have any experience with chinese amplifiers - more specifically bada, jungson, dusson / korsun....

am planning to buy one but cant audition and want people's experience on listening to them
    Sorry we're not being more helpful. The fact is I don't know anyone around here who's got one of those brands of amps. However no doubt there are pretty good Chinese products. A couple of brands that already have a pretty good reputation are Cayin and Shanling.

Forum Regular
    Chinese equipment is just like stuff from anywhere else. There are some very good brands and some very poor ones.

I'm not familiar with any of the brands you mentioned. However, I do have an Image Audio 65i that I picked up about 6 months ago. It is a great piece of equipment, but they make exclusively tube gear. I posted some pictures (including the innards) of the amp in a thread in this section of the forum a few weeks ago.

Thread Information