Forum Regular

Bm3 power amp user manual

hi,my friends... i am new user.i have a small problem.i got a BM3 PA1000 power amp.its a used one.with out user manual.some body help me to find that manual or some one has it please e-mail me thanks to all...j.m.c.priyankara@gmail.com or give me some details about that power amp..
    Last edited by pato; 07-22-2013 at 07:11 AM. Reason: add some words

Audio Hobbyist Since 1969 Glen B's Avatar
    What brand of amp is it? BM3? I've been in this hobby for more than 40 years, and while I can't know of every amp, I've never heard of a "BM3 PA1000". Why would you get an amp you know nothing about ?

Forum Regular
    nice to meet u glen B...i can give u some pictures about that amp..please search galleryl..
    Last edited by pato; 07-26-2013 at 02:04 AM.

What is your country and where did you get the amp ? With XLR and 1/4" inputs and 1/4" outputs, it is clearly a professional product. The amp has conflicting information. It is marked 220V 50Hz, but "USA" on the rear panel, whereas equipment for use in the US is 120V 60Hz. European equipment runs on 50Hz. It also seems like information near to where it says "USA" has been obliterated.

A user manual is not a must-have in order to use the amp. Its just that you will not know what the specs are. There is no fuse rating or maximum power consumption marked so that we can at least estimate what the output rating might be. Since it is bridgeable, it should drive 4 ohm loads in stereo mode with no problems, so you know that much. Input and output connections of any amp is straightforward. You don't need a manual for that.

Forum Regular
    thanks..glen..i'm from srilanka.I got it from the agent who import used electrical goods from some countries.but he don't know details about every product.

The amp is probably built in The UK, Australia, New Zealand, or other of those countries that use 220V 50Hz.

Thread Information