• 12-07-2009, 11:08 AM
    poppachubby
    1 Attachment(s)
    Basic C1 is Comin' to Town....suckas!!
    Oh yes, sound oh so sweet. I'm off to work but Herbie Hancock just had the performance of his life, right in my living room. I'm using the power section of my Citizen...

THANKS KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 12-07-2009, 01:40 PM
    dakatabg
    Very nice preamp! I am thinking of getting the C2 for my Kenwood system but I still haven't decided yet!
  • 12-07-2009, 03:09 PM
    JohnMichael
    Poppachubby did you make your own equipement rack? I need a new rack instead of what I am using.
  • 12-07-2009, 03:34 PM
    thekid
    Quote:

Originally Posted by poppachubby
    Oh yes, sound oh so sweet. I'm off to work but Herbie Hancock just had the performance of his life, right in my living room. I'm using the power section of my Citizen...

THANKS KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are welcome my friend!
    I like its new home. Enjoy!
  • 12-07-2009, 04:08 PM
    harley .guy07
    So what you are saying is that the watch company can make a good power amp in the Integrated stuff? Good deal. When did you get the new preamp?
  • 12-07-2009, 05:09 PM
    poppachubby
    Quote:

Originally Posted by harley .guy07
    So what you are saying is that the watch company can make a good power amp in the Integrated stuff? Good deal. When did you get the new preamp?

Arrived today harley. Didn't get much time with it, but boy it sounded tight. Had my pioneer hooked direct into the phono stage. Very impressive...

This will be mated with the Golden Tube for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Poppachubby did you make your own equipement rack? I need a new rack instead of what I am using.

Yes John, you must have missed that thread...http://forums.audioreview.com/audio-lab-tweaks-mods-diy/new-cabinet-32027.html
    I made it from scratch, turned out nice. There's 2 of them.