Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: amp or receiver

AR Newbie Registered Member
    hi, i have got the pioneer impresso s-j7-w speaker, which amply could i play with ? please give me a advice, thanks

Suspended
    Boomu that's a wide open question. Do you have any other equipment? A budget? Where do you live? New or used?

NAD is widely accessible and range from entry up. May be a good place to start. They even carry a receiver with built in CD if needing everything.

AR Newbie Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    Boomu that's a wide open question. Do you have any other equipment? A budget? Where do you live? New or used?

NAD is widely accessible and range from entry up. May be a good place to start. They even carry a receiver with built in CD if needing everything.
    thanks for your reply, i would like the amply sansui alpha 607 extra so much, could i play with pioneer impresso s-j7-w? is that ok? thanks

Suspended
    I could not find much info on your Pioneer speakers but they appear to be multimedia speakers, the kind you use with a computer. If this is so you could not use them with a regular amp, UNLESS,

Suspended
    Well, that post took off before I was finidshed. What I was going to say, if you had an amp with preamp outputs, or just a preamp, or if the Sansui, offers a preamp output you can use the correct cable to come out of the preamp output to your Pioneer speakers. The Pioneer speakers have built in amplifier already so need a low level signal rather than one from speaker leads.

As I said the search for the Pioneer model was vague so all I've said is based on seeing they were multimedia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information